Covalent of Wye UMF 10832
- Genomically tested as one of the top Angus bulls for low birthweight, reduced dry matter intake, and daughter’s fertility.
- Traces 49 times to Luria of Wye (his paternal great grand dam). He is also a paternal grandson of Leah of Wye.
- Proven fescue tolerance and slick haired.
- His first calf crop bull calves averaged 69 lb - BW; 649 lb – 205 day weight
- Heifers calves averaged 64 lb – BW; 603 lb – 205 day weight – JUST MILK AND GRASS
- Compare his 1.54 sq in REA/CWT to any bull of any breed and you’ll understand just how uniquely special he is!